Thrift Store is excited to announce we will be opening for contactless donations. Beginning Tuesday, May 26th donations will be accepted on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 am to 1 pm and on Saturdays beginning June 6th. Thrift Store asks our donors to do the following to ensure safe contactless donations:
- Place your bagged or contained donations in your trunk or hatch
- Drive around to the back side of Thrift Store put your vehicle in park and pop your trunk.
- A friendly associate or volunteer will come out and remove your donation!
- Be sure to crack your window so we can gather your information and mail you a receipt for your donation.
- If you have more donations than what can fit in your trunk, please place them in your backseat. After we remove items from your trunk please pull into one of the parking spaces, place the remaining donations in your trunk and drive back through the donation drive thru.
Thrift Store generates 21.5% of the Mission’s general operating budget which helps to sustain our life changing programs.
Thrift Store offers gently used items including clothing, household goods, furniture, and accessories, which both meet the needs of our guests as well as provide a low-cost shopping option for the community. As a result of the nearly 20,000 cars that pass through our donation drive thru annually, we are able to fully stock our store as well as send excess clothing to those in need around the world.