Thrift Store is accepting contactless donations from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. (Please note that we have temporarily suspended Friday donations.)
We offer gently used items including clothing, household goods, antiques, furniture and accessories. Thrift Store is an ultra-clean, friendly place to shop. You never know what you’ll find!
Thrift Store asks our donors to do the following to ensure safe contactless donations:
- Place your bagged or contained donations in your trunk or hatch
- Drive around to the back side of Thrift Store, put your vehicle in park and pop your trunk.
- A friendly associate or volunteer will come out and remove your donation!
- Be sure to crack your window so we can gather your information and mail you a receipt for your donation.
- If you have more donations than can fit in your trunk, please place them in your back seat. After we remove items from your trunk, please pull into one of the parking spaces, place the remaining donations in your trunk and drive back through the donation drive-thru.
Thrift Store provides a low-cost shopping option for the community, and also helps meet the needs of our guests and residents at Rockford Rescue Mission. All Thrift Store proceeds directly benefit the Mission. As a result of the nearly 20,000 cars that pass through our donation drive-thru annually, we are able to fully stock our store as well as send excess clothing to those in need around the world.