Rockford Rescue Mission, a non-profit Christian organization, has the following ministry employment opportunities available.
• Café Associate (PT)
• Child Care Associate (PT)
• Director of Development (FT)
• Volunteer Coordinator (FT)
• Lead Food Service Associate (FT)
• Cook (PT)
• Men’s Life Recovery Resident Advocate (FT)
• Men’s Life Recovery Aftercare Coach (PT)
• Men’s Life Recovery Weekend Coordinator (PT)
• Men’s Crisis Weekend/Evening Coordinator (PT)
• Men’s Crisis Weekend Coordinator (PT)
• Thrift Store Supervisor (FT)
• Driver (FT)
• Floor Associate/Cashier (PT)
• Processing Associate (PT)
• Women’s Life Recovery Evening Coordinator (FT)
• Women’s Crisis Evening Coordinator (PT)
• Women’s Crisis Weekend Coordinator (PT)
• Career Specialist/Vocational Trainer (FT)
The above ministry positions are available at Rockford Rescue Mission. If you are interested, please request an application at 715 W. State Street, Rockford, IL between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM (Mon-Fri) or visit our website at www.rockfordrescuemission.org.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: Numerous volunteer opportunities also are available at the Mission. If you would like to be involved with our Volunteer Ministry, please call our Volunteer Coordinator at 815-316-4151.
MISSION STATEMENT: Rockford Rescue Mission shares hope and help in Jesus’ name to move people from homelessness and despair toward personal and spiritual wholeness.